It has been nearly a year since we launched the MinneSOTL Blog. It has become a space to highlight and celebrate those making contributions to the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning in pharmacy education at the University of Minnesota and beyond.
Thank you to all of the contributors to our posts this past year and, most importantly, all our readers. Your efforts and contributions to SOTL have made this a valuable space to share our work. We invite you to celebrate the end of the year by reflecting with us on a community bulletin board:
How does it work?
1. Click on the link below. This will take you to our online bulletin board.
2. Double click anywhere on the board to leave a note
3. Optional: Enter your name on the note
4. Leave a comment (see the prompt below and on the board)
5. Repeat as many times as you’d like
Community Bulletin Board Prompt:
In my teaching, I am driven to…
Good luck on your summer scholarly endeavors! We will be here posting with some frequency over the next few months, so be sure to check back and see what is happening in our SOTL community. Remember, the Wulling Center is available for consultation on your projects, regardless of the stage of development or execution. Contact Kristin Janke (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.